No products in the cart.
Mouthwash is an added positive habit to help with oral health; it helps in reducing cavities and periodontal disease as well keeping your mouth plaque free. But most importantly, everyday usage of mouthwash helps in making your mouth feel fresh and smell better so you won’t have to worry about bad breath or hide your smile while interacting with people. Even though mouthwash has a lot of benefits, yet it shouldn’t be the only thing to rely on for good oral health, rather it should be the final step in the oral hygiene process, both in the morning and the evening.
The Australian Dental Association provides people with a list of medically approved mouthwash products.
Listed below are reviews of top 5 mouth wash products in the Australian region:
· Colgate Savacol Mouth and Throat rinse: a broad spectrum antibacterial mouth and throat rinse product that helps in preventing formation of dental plaque and bacteria as well as helps in healing after surgery in the mouth and reduces the risk of secondary infection. It is highly recommended for those who’re suffering from severe oral issues, such as ulcers, gingivitis, dental surgery, etc. Most of the people have recommended this mouthwash because their mouth cuts have healed quickly and maintained a refreshing scent without any side effects of infections.
· Listerine Coolmint: People believe this product to be very helpful in maintaining dental hygiene and suggest that the mint flavor isn’t very harsh but people who have cuts or sores in their mouth might feel a burning sensation after using it. It is the mint which is considered to make this mouthwash more effective and leaves the mouth clean and fresh for longer periods of time.
· ACT Restoring mouthwash: This mouthwash is clinically proven to strengthen teeth and prevent tooth decay for all users, be it adults or children. According to the reviews, this product restores minerals to soft spots and strengthens enamels to prevent occurrence of tooth decay.
- Listerine Tartar Control: With an antiseptic nature, this mouthwash has a minty flavor and successfully fights tartar formation in the mouth. Some users have disregarded this product on the basis that the label on the container stated alcohol, after which Listerine came up with a non-alcohol version.
- Listerine Total Care Mouthwash: It helps in preventing cavities, kills bad breath germs, cleans the whole mouth including the inner hidden parts and freshens the breath. Since this mouthwash is the “total care” type, it is a full package which provides freshness of breath while restoring minerals to enamel and even has a non-alcohol version for people with sensitive oral system.
Even though the above mentioned products are approved by the Australian Dental Association, yet the usage of product in no way guarantees equal results for everyone since each person has a different oral system, a single mouthwash which results in excellent oral hygiene for one might become destructive for another. It’s important that each individual uses the mouthwash after consultation from their dentist and doing some constructive research.